Group Admin. & Govt. Affairs Manager
Mr. Al Otaibi joined Shoaibi Group in 1994
Mr. Al Otaibi started his career back in 1986 with Saipem Arabia, a Saudi-Italian joint venture company specialized in the Oil and Gas industry as government relation representative for the Iraqi project pipeline, his ambitions took him through several lateral positions with the firm until he joined Al Esayie Company from 1988 till 1994.
Then joined Shoaibi Group in 1994. Currently he oversees the Administration and Government Affairs Department, this Department provides numerous support services to the entire group, including but not limited to:
- Manage & monitoring all administrative affairs and governmental relations issues, activities, and personnel.
- Act as legal representative for the Shoaibi Group to all government sectors and Departments.
- Develop both current and future administration affairs and governmental relations plans and strategies.
- Responsible for all legal and governmental registration processes pertain to all new joint-ventures, Companies, and partners.
- Monitor all Security and facility activities within the Group.
- Periodic and routine on-sight visits to the Sunrise Gardens security forces team.
- Administer and monitor the entire Saudi and GCC personnel affairs.