September 2011Shoaibi Group exhibited at the Middle East Oil Show (MEOS) at the Bahrain International Exhibition & Convention Centre.
The Middle East Oil and Gas Show and Conference (MEOS)
Shoaibi Group exhibited at the Middle East Oil Show (MEOS) at the Bahrain International Exhibition & Convention Centre. The 45 sqm Shoaibi Pavilion showcased 5 joint venture companies Boustead International Heaters, Cegelec, Continuous Nitrogen Services Arabia, Edgen Murray, Xtreme Coil Drilling.
Please visit our Photo Gallery and view photos taken at the event.
Inaugurated in 1979, the MEOS exhibition is the most established showcase of oil and gas products and services in the Middle East, attracting NOCs, IOCs and major operating companies. Regular high profile international exhibitors include Baker Hughes, ExxonMobil, Halliburton, Schlumberger and Weatherford amongst others in addition to smaller specialist suppliers, distributors and numerous new entries to the Middle East market.
MEOS is also privileged to receive the full support of all 6 GCC national oil companies:
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
- Bahrain Petroleum Company (BAPCO)
- Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC)
- Petroleum Development Oman (PDO)
- Qatar Petroleum (QP)
- Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco)
Attendees primarily came from the following countries:
Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia & UAE
- Senior national and international oil company representatives
- Petroleum Engineers and Managers
- Reservoir, pipeline, process, mechanical, electrical and civil engineers
- Refinery managers
- Geologists and geophysicists
- Marine, rig, drilling rig and supply vessel managers and operators